North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre Now Open!0
Level 1 of the North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre is now open! We would like to warmly welcome the North Lakes Doctors and I-Med Radiology Network.
The new Health Centre will comprise specialist and ancillary medical services, particularly those which have previously been provided in metropolitan Brisbane up until now. There will be a broad coverage of services with an emphasis on health preservation and disease prevention. The North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre will help to bridge the geographic gap of private health services between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
It adjoins Queensland Health Precinct, proposed future hospital precinct, North Lakes Day Hospital, Icon Integrated Cancer Centre (medical and radiation oncology) and the Westfield Shopping Complex.
Throughout the lower levels of the centre there is a mixture allied health such as physio, dentist, pathology, café, etc.
Levels 3,4,5 will be catering for a variety of medical specialists.
Keymax Property Group are in discussions with Private Hospital operators in taking this project further. It is envisioned that the proposed Private Hospital will connect to the North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre.
Opal Aged Care will be developing an aged care facility opposite the North Lakes Specialist Medical Centre due to start construction later this year.
It also boasts:
- Main street access over 2 levels via North Lakes & Memorial Drive
- Modern architecturally designed building
- Public transport, bus & rail at the doorstep
- Over 218 car parks over 4 levels
- Basement car parking for 92 spaces
- Full lift access to foyers and lobbies on all levels
- Café & Coffee shops incorporated in centre
- Provisions for Pharmacy outlet
- Full covered walkway areas between suites
- Allocated storage rooms for specialist equipment
Over 5 levels, with floor space for Lease/Sale: 50m2 – 800m2. For all Sales and Leasing enquiries please contact Robert Rey 0418 774 343 or Natasha Grima 0427 099 900 from Ray White Commercial Brisbane Northside.