Personal Trainer – Fernwood North Lakes
Website Fernwood Fitness - North Lakes
Women's Fitness Club
Fernwood North Lakes is looking for an experienced and mature female personal trainer to join our team!
We need a dedicated individual who is not afraid to walk the gym floor and grow client base. Must be able to work early mornings, evenings as well as weekends.
This position is rent free, paid per client.
We offer the opportunity to grow your profile within the club and develop your career with specialized training and education through in house training and meetings.
- Develop and deliver one on one individualized exercise programs, specific to client goals
- Assist in the promotion and running of current promotions within the centre
- An ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- Attend all in service trainings and meetings
- Minimum Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Public Liability insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Registration with Fitness Australia
To apply please send your cover letter and resume. Only successful applicants will be contacted for a interview.