Casual Checkout Operator
OBJECTIVE: To serve customers in a friendly and communicative manner, whilst ensuring to accurately input their purchases, balance the cash, handle and pack merchandise with care, therefore ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
1. Greet all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
2. Be courteous and helpful to all other employees.
3. Process customers’ purchases as quickly as possible to save the customer’s time.
4. Operate the cash register accurately and if you are working in a supermarket that does not have scanning equipment, dissect sales to the correct departments.
5. Perform cash, cheque, bankcard and EFTPOS transactions in accordance with the supermarket’s policy.
6. Be conscious of theft and shoplifting, therefore check customers’ bags to ensure that there is no stolen property.
7. Pack customers’ orders so that goods will not be damaged.
8. Keep the check out area clean and tidy.
9. Ensure that you have stocks of spare stationery on hand.
11. Replenish stock in the fixtures in the check out area.
12. Perform other duties as requested by the Customer Service Controller or Supermarket Manager.
Please email Resumes to Rothwelliga@gmail.com addressed to HR Manager.