Himalayan Salt Promotes Good Health0
Himalayan rock salt comes from salt deposits in the Himalayan mountain range.
It can be used as a healthier replacement to regular table salt or even as a source of ionized air.
The Human Body and Salt
Salt is as essential to the body as water is. The body requires salt daily to maintain proper functioning in the areas of water absorption, cell communication and metabolic processes. Increasing the quality of salt consumed will provide enhanced vitality to these crucial processes and enhance health, wellness and energy levels.
About Himalayan Rock Salt
Himalayan crystal salt is pristine due to its formation in ancient salt lakes. It is hand-mined from underground deposits in the Himalayas. The salt contains the same trace elements that are found in the human body, which makes it a nutritional powerhouse. There are 92 trace elements and Himalayan rock salt contains 84 of these. No other type of salt contains as many minerals.
Some Benefits and Uses
– Improve air quality by reducing air pollution, airborne dust particles, and airborne bacteria and viruses
– Reduce symptoms of asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, and other respiratory diseases
– Reduce stress
– Improve concentration
– Relieve headaches and migraines
– Reduce feelings of fatigue and insomnia
– Helps balance indoor electromagnetic radiation from electronic devices such as computers, televisions and cell phones
By Debb Webber, ZenChi Natural Therapies